Financing 30/70

97 Properties
Sort by:

Financing 30/70 in the purchase of homes and real estate in Playa del Carmen, Tulum and the Riviera Maya. Real Estate Financing granted by the developers paying a 30% down payment and the remaining 70% when delivered. See photos, videos and floor plans. Make offers with the help of Plalla Real Estate.

Compare Listings

Compare